Thursday, February 07, 2013

Sawyer-isms

I still remember when Riker and Trinity were little and the cute way that they each talked, little ways that they would say words that made us smile so much we didn't have the heart to correct them.  Riker would point as we passed by a Tim Horten's asking if we could get a donut from Tim Portens :)  Trinity would beg to go to a Resternaunt and tell us about how Papa works at a Hopistal :)
And now we have Sawyer...as we sat eating lunch today I realized that I'm really going to miss the day he no longer talks about eating his Weggies, or says Prease when he wants something.  I love when he talks about Yitto things that are important to him like Sky-Yanders and Yightening McQueen.
Every year is so precious :)

1 comment:

Elayne said...

My comments just never work on here and I don't know why not. :(